ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

I have been a holder of DKO and then NLI shares for the past 15...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    I have been a holder of DKO and then NLI shares for the past 15 or so months. I originally bought in at the 8c mark and watched my investment go into the red within about a month. I averaged down over the past 12 months to get to 5.9c. I sold all my shares yesterday at approximately 7c. I did not want to sell them in the 9s as I wanted to wait for the decision to come out and missed the announcement due to being out of the country. Heres my take on NLI.

I first want to state that I am still a believer, but could not watch my investment again turn in the red. Unfortunately NLI is no better off now then they were 12 months ago, they have a similar amount of cash but thats about it. They have some land, but nothing to show for it yet, and a proven resource that they do not own - one that is going to take sometime to win. I am confident that they will win it, but it will take time. If I have learnt anything about this company, it's that the share price drops when there is a lack of news, and we are heading into a time of year and a time within the litigation process where progress is going to be slow. There are a number of comments on here where people say "why would you sell so close to cash backing?" - I was saying the same thing 12 months ago, but yet the share price dropped significantly below it. Why? My take is that the market does not reward (over any significant time anyway) what could be, it rewards what is. Im sure everyone on here, if you look at your investment strategy objectively, you feel much the same. We just get wrapped up in the emotion of it all. The company has a proven track record of discovering and proving resources which is a big plus, and I genuinely believe they have been short changed in this process, but the market is impatient.

I see this stock drying up in volume over the next month or so and with the decreased volume will come a decreased share price. I will buy back in (I'm thinking mid to low 5s at the moment) and will hopefully watch it rebound from there, but I waited for so long to get into the black that I was not going through it again.

I love the NLI story, wish everyone here the best of luck. I am definitely still watching this stock, and am looking forward to buying back in, but now is not the right time in my opinion. Sorry to those that bought in recently and saw the price drop in front of your eyes, I have been there and know how it feels - with the right strategy and a bit of luck you can get your way out of it, just be patient. I am confident the share price will recover, might just take a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.