ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-18

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663
    I remember the conversation I had with david Francis over the disgust I had in the sale of Lynas and asking what the hell they are thinking.
    He reassured me the European Lithium strategy will be a success and that’s the market to target.
    Meanwhile PLs and Altura construction has neally finished
    These fools sold Lynas for less than $1 a tonne and now pilbara are shipping it across the Road to widgina to atlas.
    The lease was high grade Spodumene with a shallow dipping pegmatite from surface and not Pilbara will be digging it up very soon and selling it as direct ore shipment.
    There is also Min Res that could of assisted us in processing of thats the other we wanted
    Easily over 10mt at Lynas
    Pls ore is valued at about $12 a tonne in ground and Lynas sold it for less than $1..
    We also sold out PLS shares under $1 which I also rang and asked why u wouldn’t wait and sell at around $1.10
    I agree the entire board must go
    These muppets have cost us money and time whilst living it up over in Europe
    We need to throw out the entire board and look at hard rock lithium oppurtunitys or Cobalt in Argentina,Namibia or the DRC
    We are cashed up and doing nothing
    The board is taking us for a ride and milking it for all it’s worth while getting paid to do nothing.
    Yes I’m ranting but I’m annoyed at DKO ans how they sold Lynas and how we are doing nothing but paying salaries to directors who do nothing.
    Got out and find us a world class lease and Now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.