ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Based upon a few comments above ( i havent read report ) anyone who attends the next meeting should enquire how much of the fc claim is the Administrator allowing for the purpose of the meeting ( and vote ). This issue is where it can get a little complicated and sometimes the relationship between Admin and secured creditor can sometimes be questionable.

You have to look at this from the perspective of existing and future fees ( it is always top of mind in an Administrators recommendation ( rightly so in most cases) how he is going to get paid.

If you refer to a much earlier post of mine ( there are only a handful ) i unfortunately guessed the sort of claim fc may make ..... but it doesnt necessarily mean it is correct or cant be examined carefully.

It remains my view that the only realistic prospect albeit quite small for sh recovery is the former auditors ( but even then the real damage appears to have been mostly done (or argued by a good lawyer ) "in between" new and old appt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.