BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Holy shit (we're allowed to use big boy words HC after what...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Holy shit (we're allowed to use big boy words HC after what they've done to us) they really screwed us over.

The part where it said 'Brandon & Sonia submitted unsigned statutory declarations claiming they had little to their name to pay' perfectly described their true nature. The sheer disrespect to do that, the aggressive funneling of money away from their names into murky holding companies & trusts.

Ever since BIG went into trading halt those three have been funneling anything and everything of value into their private coffers. Screw paying employees, paying rent and least of all returning shareholders equity. So long as they get rich it's all worth it.

After they finished stripping company to the bone Richard goes 'yep im done now I'd like to quit and let someone else pick up the mess'. When even the vulture flies away from the carcass you know there isn't much meat left.

The remaining meat is like $15k in the bank lols..

Then those 3 even have the balls to come in for a second round by listing themselves as creditors. What a joke!

Let's be straight here and be brutally honest. We as shareholders are last in the queue and almost guaranteed won't be getting our money back. Plenty of honest people's lives have been destroyed by their greed, cunning and lies and so we can only hope they get punished by having any and every asset they hold frozen and used as collateral, convicted of white collar crimes, honestly publicized (naturally destroying their reputation, it isn't even destroying if it's true) and finally serving minimum 10 yrs in prison.

But wait there's more... to get the justice we need the incestuous relationship between BIG & FC Capital needs to be investigated thoroughly. But that probably won't happen because one of the shareholders of FC just so happens to be chairman of Macq Bank and also director of ASX.

Wow this rabbit hole just never ends... BIG have really screwed us over in a professional, clinical and methodical manner. Tbh if I were any of those three I'd be genuinely worried about walking through the streets knowing the suffering they caused.

Karma will one day get them and they will get what they're owed.

Sincerely,
    - Shareholder who got screwed BIG time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.