ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1726
    I posted the need to change Management over 12 months ago and got rubbished for saying it.

The reason there has been no change at the top has been the support given to MS SC and NW by people on here who as I have stated were to blind to see what was coming.

Well here we are, nearly broke with nothing to get shareholders to take up the CR other than yesterday,s announcement, nothing new, no vision, where are all those companies that were in discussion with us, where are all the Advisory Boards and the list goes on.

The blame for where we are is directly pointed at SC, MS (Ship jumper) and NW - I dont blame them for me buying into this company that is my fault, but the current company situation was brought on by the above mentioned three.

They knew what was on the boil with BP was ignored it, they knew we were running out of money but did nothing except sell of WC the only thing bringing in money.

And like normal ASIC will sit and do nothing, there needs to be an inquiry into how announcement after announcement can be put out which contained many untruths which at the time of the announcements must have been or at least should have been known by the Management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.