PGM 2.50% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Shareholder update, page-6

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    A wee glimmer of hope is starting to flow back to my icey feels towards Platina. Corey Nolan you are starting to thaw my frozen heart. Lol!

Some points of interest:

Owendale:
    - "The product is expected to be saleable into both the solid oxide fuel cell and aluminium alloy markets;" - Solid oxide fuel cells which means Bloom. Hmmmm...  Dr Hartley...
    - "An upgraded JORC Mineral Resource is being finalised and will be reported shortly." - Really looking forward to this.

Skaergaard:
    - "The Company has recently received conditional offers, including sale, joint venture and spinout."
    Spinout! Oly this is one you're waiting for no? This is the most encouraging statement I have heard about Skaergaard in 2 years.
    - " The Company is currently reviewing its options for advancing the project and how to best generate a return from the significant historical investment. As such, the Company is going to engage a suitably qualified and experienced advisor to assist with this process."
    Hmmm I know a Geo who has experience working on Skaegaard that resigned from a company 6 Months ago... Mosig anyone? Ha!

Munni Munni:
    - "Company representatives recently visited the Munni Munni project to assess the activities performed by Artemis during the earn-in period."
    We have all discussed this at length and between us we have not been able to account for it but has it happened? Documentation is being finalised which means they must all ready know whether it's happened or not. Man I really want to know the answer to this.

"We believe 2018/2019 will be a transformative year for Platina as we evolve from the explorationstage to the development-stage at Owendale. The Company will also continue to develop a pipeline of new opportunities by leveraging its exploration and development experience and expertise."
    You and me both mate. I'm glad we finally seem to have someone with the same asperations as the loyal holders.

Great announcement, looking forward to more news soon. Great job CN, keep up the good work.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $12.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $3.037K 159.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230380 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 455595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.