ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Shareholder update, page-11

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

NLCIL will hold anadditional Board meeting in the first week of November, seeking approval to proceed. While this is laterthan the target date previously set by both NLCIL and NMDC (30th October 2018), the parties have agreedthat no further extension is required and that the MOU remains on-foot and effective

Agreed to , but not singed. This is as far as they will ever get it seams. Colaboration but not a deal. This is also as far as they will get it seams.

Its a pathetic outlook. They cant even meet the sunset date but they say it deosnt affect the agreement but the agreement needs to happen before the sunset date and they excpect share holders to be happy with an agreement without a singed deal. And its not a deal anyway its just a collaboration to share information.

What exactly is this company claiming it has going on? Do share holders know? The company keeps reduceing the grandness of whatever they say they are acheveing. What a really bad joke this is right now. Sorry for share holders actualy. But some of us told you we saw this in advance so I want you to take our oppinions on with a bit less salt now if you can do that. And maybe take the rampers with a bit more salt. Sell is my stance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 20988336 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.