HZR 2.78% 37.0¢ hazer group limited

YesI am happy that our new CEO has conducted a strategic review...

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

Yes

I am happy that our new CEO has conducted a strategic review of our overall strategy and short to medium plans but that literally is his full time job. It would be akin to a cleaner announcing they had vacuumed the carpets, happy to receive sure.

It looks like Mr Ward is happy to adopt a Mr grey approach. No fluff or excitement but hopefully solid management and a slow and steady wins the race approach.

Personally I still feel the level of detail in recent market releases makes it very difficult for an investor to do his due diligence and would welcome further technical and strategic detail on state of previously announced MOU's such as primetals and some hypothetical projections of potential revenue models.

My faith in the process and management is still there, particularly with Andrew C but acting on faith alone can get you burned in life let alone investing.

If there is room for greater detail in future announcements it would certainly get my vote.

Wish you guys a good job getting the demo plant bolted back together in its new home. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $85.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.0¢ $249.6K 672.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4000 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 27178 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.