DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-10

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    in fact actually this announcement gives me a little more confidence to hold this company.

following the trial readout effectively ftt has been a shell (like acl now is). however unlike acl (who seems to have gone very quiet) ftt is clearly out there trying to find a new potential treatment/ product.

having (unfortunately) held a good amount into the IIL trial a couple of years ago I felt later fortunate to have increased my holdings when it acquired (and subsequently renamed itself to Amplia ). on the day of the announcement the share price went up 200%. it would be my hope that ftt May do the same (of course no guarantees).

so basically what I'm thinking is I might have to get the biscuit tin out and accumulate some more in the next little while....

hopefully by the time the agm comes around they may all but have a deal ready to go. although any deal would presumably be contingent on the new cowboys being rejected. if you were a potential third party and had a promising potential biotech product and were looking to have it developed via ASX you wouldn't want those new guys (who are by the looks of it resource "wheeler dealers" and have zero biotech experience) running the show.

not telling anyone what to do, just musing while the toddler is having a nap...
    Last edited by Werble: 16/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.