DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

I totally agree re: management vs failed trial. the trial was...

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I totally agree re: management vs failed trial. the trial was well conceived and implemented to establish whether the treatment worked (obviously in the belief that it did). the fact that the trial was not successful is in itself very unfortunate financially for many (myself included), but it also means the trial did what it set out to do and provided unambiguous results for the efficacy. if this trial had been done in the first place (by the original TIS management) the treatment would have ceased development years earlier.

clearly they have not been idle in trying to find a new technology to retrieve some value for shareholders. I will definitely be voting no to the new cowboys (because they are just that), and I hope everyone else does too.

if you're on the fence take a look at the PVD message board full of people saying "what are these PVD guys doing" to their own company let alone coming and messing this one up.

already they have led to a waste of our (FTT existing shareholders) time by diverting focus (and inevitably money) away from the task of finding a new product.

I almost want to go to the AGM myself and say this to the new cowboys faces (assuming they even turn up).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.