KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-5

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3451
    or there are some sniffing around and KDR needed to clarify what they could do with them and could they refer them to SQM without either KDR or SQM being in breach. And having clarified that, KDR then needed to announce to the market what that clarification was as it is market sensitive. I would read it as there are other interested parties but nothing formal has happened because of the concern with the restraints upon KDR and SQM. To keep everyone happy they reaffirmed their support for the current WES proposal in the absence of a superior proposal. That sounded like something a lawyer would recommend KDR restate to prove they are still acting in accordance with the ridiculous restraint they agreed to. I have sold down 50% of my holding (which was large) to invest elsewhere but kept 50% because I am still of the view that there is possibly some more life in this action yet. For the whole lithium market in Australia, as well as the current holders, I hope this is the case. This announcement gives me some hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.