APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Everyone,Long time holder ( not as long as some) but first...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Everyone,
    Long time holder ( not as long as some) but first time poster. I bought into this lemon years ago on the hype of a deal that never come to fruition, like so many since. I can’t even remember which so called prospective deal it was, there’s been so many! But I truly need to vent over this poor excuse for a publicly listed company.
    Talk about déjà vu all over again. Here we are yet again with broken time lines, a part time management and a jobs for the boys club.What ever happened to the supposed drilling when it dried out, I guarantee you won’t see that this year, why, because they can’t afford it now, the admin costs are eating all the cash.
    We have seen these big companies come and go, Kronos, BHP, Bluescope Steel, India Rare Earths, Ticor Limited, Iluka Resources, Onesteel, Multiserve, Orica, Orient Zirconic, Bergen (best of the lot), or maybe the company with the director on holidays, that was suppose to sign the contract, I hope they found him.Nothing ever come of any of these transactions.
    So here we are now with yet again another “ big deal” with Tangshan Iron & Steel.
    Guarantee there will be another placement unless they can get Vingo (last ASX release) to buy some more created shares.This company will have more issued shares than people on the planet soon.Oh, wait there I just checked, nearly every second person in the world could own one APG share.Keep going Terry, your nearly there!
    This is the announcement in Dec 2012, “ Newcastle iron recovery plant moving towards completion” .No wonder the shareholders are fed up, how many times can you fool someone.Yet I see more suckers who obviously have no idea of the long history of this company not performing, lining up to buy shares, it’s beyond belief.
    Congratulations to the shareholders who are taking these people to task, stay on track and keep them honest!
    Someone has been selling into the .001 for a while now, ( no prizes for guessing who), so don’t expect to see any rise in the near future, especially when another capital raising is required, that’s if they can get anyone to subscribe!
    The ASX is querying them about there solvency moving forward (Aug 5) and is rightly concerned, as am I.
    115,000,000 buy orders? A fool and his money are soon parted!
    Rant over, enough alcohol drunk, going to bed!
    captsuA

y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.