SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I don't know that ASX are duty bound to provide any reason for...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I don't know that ASX are duty bound to provide any reason for suspending a stock.
    Volatility alone could bring about such action especially when serious allegations have been directed at the stock, either rightly or wrongly.
    It is their over riding responsibility to safeguard the investor hence the suspension .
    ASIC would have to become involved to clear the company of any potential wrongdoing .
    It appears that they have no issues with the company and accept no responsibility for its initiation
    Nonetheless ASX would be permitted to investigate anything about the company that was highlighted in those reports spurious or otherwise and involving any time span from inception .
    What I find intriguing is that JK himself at one point said he wanted a full investigation into share price volatility and now appears to be saying he didn't request such action.
    JK and ASIC appear to be removing themselves from any initiation of the suspension but make no comment with regard to charges made by AFR and OM.
    Are they now in the clear as we all hope and are ASX now just stalling while searching for a scapegoat.
    If the company is exonerated they need look no father than AFR and OM and might look to prove their actual worth to the market by pursuing them for defamation of a public company .
    Somebody sure as hell needs to be held to account.
    Fines simply don't cut it they're deserving of jail time.
    If a trainer or jockey can receive a lifetime ban from a racecourse the same rules should apply to those who deliberately steal or maliciously defame
    I
    I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.