SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes GH, I certainly agree with all your points above 41364545...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Yes GH, I certainly agree with all your points above 41364545 and also re another post which we can't repeat/mention - the 'M' word on HC.

ISX did ask ASIC to investigate the OM report 12/13 Sept 2019.
    ASIC/APRA also approve financial licenses and ADIs and ....
    ASIC were asked by ISX to investigate OM's allegations.
    Reiteration - the OM report was only available to institutional investors yet Anieswbs claims otherwise (his/her post of later today/this evening 11/11).

As for ASX, maybe they were protecting the bots in the trading room - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-11/kohler-high-frequency-trade-parasites-at-heart-of-asx/3943052
    I certainly have some broker data to prove that the bots were active re ISX shares following the OM report/AFR/SMH attacks e.g. (nearly 1/3 of the trades on one day alone - of nearly 7,000 trades from one broker's data). Never sent it to ASX - why inflame them.

I never thought the suspension was warranted - however, it did protect our capital while OM and the shorters were damaging the company and share price. Don't forget ASX allowed 100m shares to be traded in ISX in one day and didn't even request a trading halt. How much revenue did ASX receive on that one day from ISX share trades alone?

Not sure where or how or who some approach after the ASX suspension is lifted.

Someone I know suggested this: https://www.ombudsman.gov.au/

Another has suggested again - contacting Senators Jane Hume/Andrew Bragg.

I'm even tempted to suggest contacting 4 Corners in 2020 as I know there are now a whole screed of companies in 2019 subject to short seller tactics and short seller reports. None of the companies I know of to date, have had ASX interfere/suspend and without reason - that is, ASX did not and cannot clearly state any justifiable reason for the suspension to ISX shareholders (or to ISX, the company or its directors or BODs) at the time of suspension 2 Oct 2019 and now 5 weeks later.

However - we need ISX to be removed from suspension as we now know it is ASX who have contributed to further damage - so not only OM, AFR, SMH, The Age but now also ASX have sought or caused damage to ISX and its shareholders. ASX appear to be now scrambling around for a reason to justify the suspension in the first place. That's the surprise announcement - from ASX - and they, ASX, have issued a defensive statement instead of insisting ISX change their ASX ANN of today. Also trying to insinuate ASIC is partly the reason for the suspension yet ASIC have never claimed any role in the suspension.

Very hard not to be angry with ASX and their actions to date. Worthy of an inquiry especially as I can list at least 6 foreign owned and/or foreign controlled ASX listed companies who ASX should be investigating (2017, 2018, 2019) . The Australian newspaper published articles as early as 2012 detailing the practices of 2 Chinese owned/operated companies who gained investor funds by listing on the ASX via IPOs and not only failed to disclose, but used the funds to buy other foreign owned/and/or foreign controlled business which never delivered any profits or returns to ASX shareholders.

As for the poster I mentioned last night....looks like my suspicions were correct. Some people pretend to be crazy (over the top) in order to avoid prosecution or suspicion. This one is back again. Any relation to S/Swami? or SMH? Obviously S/Swami has an HC account - otherwise, how would they trawl and hack? Unless they have HC 'friends'. Surprised a-sid hasn't been back starting new threads with 9EC publications re ISX.

All credit to JK and others for challenging ASX and protecting and informing ISX shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.