APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-21

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    WOW looks like I have entered an alternate universe. This is a post from Stock_Oracle from 2015.

What the co. needs is leadership - not meandering from one potential suitor to the next with cap in hand hoping that they come on board.
    Turbott was told 12 months ago to go to the bank and borrow the money - he wanted to keep the suitor onside. Blind loyalty and being too proud to listen doesn't get you far. He needs to get some mongrel in him and stop putting all eggs in one basket. Knowing that there would have been a positive return to the investment with iron pellets pumping out the other end should have seen him on the door of the bank waiting for them to open. This is known as leadership.
    For too long there has just been hope that things will work out rather than leading toward better value for shareholders.
    How the Board can remain given their non performance is beyond me and any reasonable person.
    How Earnie et al can sit and watch the current state of affairs develop over time without raising hell over the lack of leadership is a mystery

Now of course Earnie is false9.
    Looks to me at best it's swapping one frying pan for another

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.