ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    if CMK's post was all about pissing on his investment then why does it have so many thumbs ups and GA's?

because we've been here before so many times over the past 10 + years

10 years ago we were dealing with Pfizer, GSK, R&B?, I think we've worked with almost every pharma company but not once has anything come from it.

I first bought into OBJ because of transdermal drug delivery. The malaria vaccine patch and others.

But nothing in the pharma space ever happened

we got a lucky break by switching to beauty with P&G but that deal never turned out to be what we investors had been sold
    Jeff and Glyn knew it and that's why they sold at around 10c ($2 in WFL terms)

as for selling, anyone who put $10k into this stock wouldn't be able to sell it now due to it being below a marketable parcel

$10k for many is a lot of money but I'm sure CMK has invested a heck of a lot more into this company based on what the company has told us

look at the dire SP performance since the olympic team took over!

with all the confidentiality clauses hiding what was going on behind the scenes, some of those partnerships should've evolved into commercial deals by now but no, nothing

anyway, I'm down so much now on OBJ that there is no point in selling.

but some stocks do come good. Look at ADO. But the difference with ADO is that they have always had ground break technology and their management team is superb. They didn't need Olympians, just a couple of good blokes with a dream: Derek and Geoff before him

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.