WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-36

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'Wouldn’t it make more sense to sell and then go on with this diatribe?'

Your above sentence doesn't make sense to comprehend, let alone grammatically.

Once again, nobody on Hotcopper requires Investment advice from You, so perhaps it may be time for You to throw in the towel in relation to constantly telling SH's to 'SELL' if their dialogue does not match your own.

When you and Unc are ready to actually discuss the Facts, rather than attempt to castrate/belittle/bully the poster...let me know. BTW Unc, I thought your post 'An open letter to WFL Board of Directors' was brilliant - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an-open-letter-to-wfl-board-of-directors.5771954/?post_id=49065911 sdj, I am yet to read any such brilliance from yourself. Surprise us!

I stand by my analysis that the Market will assess OBJ/WFL based on tangible inked Partnerships, Results and Revenue, rather than more of the same smoke and mirrors, shrouded in more of the same confidentiality/NDA's we have witnessed for more than a decade, that always seem to disappear into the ether. sdj, The Market is not stupid - they can Read, Research and Write. If that is considered as pooping in my own backyard, feel free to bring a shovel and help me clean it up...given your previous doxing attempts, you most likely already have my address.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.