WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

My question was genuine and not meant to be offensive though I...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    My question was genuine and not meant to be offensive though I guess I can see it now. Sorry. Perhaps I should have just got straight to the point, but I did not want to bother if it was all just a joke. Since you were serious about this post, I will reply as such :

1) You said "Still a best seller". The link you provide makes no reference to how the product is selling. It is simply a list of products called "top 10 best".

2) Even if this was related to sales, this is a list of "TOP 10 BEST OLAY SLEEPING MASKS". Just how many sleeping masks does Olay have? It would be extremely hard for an Olay sleeping mask product to NOT be in this list.

3) the website : "bestgamingpro". the world's source of great beauty advice (<-sarcasm)

4) if you follow the purchase link on that page you get to Amazon where our product is categorized as "face moisturizer" where it it ranked #1,816. There are 1,815 face moisturizers currently for sale that are doing better than Magnemasks.

5) the "author" : Dinu das : "Social media guru. Evil problem solver. Total writer. Web enthusiast. Internet nerd. Passionate gamer". He forgot beauty expert.

6) the author's other 64,370 articles on bestgamingpro. He appears to be an expert in a wide range of product .. "Top 8 Best Vacuums For Long Hair", "Top 10 Best Bubble Makers", "Top 10 Best Bath Mat For Kids". and on and on.

AND most importantly,

7) even if this was article was related to sales, and even if this was an actual ranking of sales, and even if Magnemasks was truly selling, and even if the website was a valuable source of beauty information and even if the author was a respected beauty adviser...

... even if all that were true, it would still mean absolutely NOTHING to investors in WFL because we have never seen more than pennies from this product, and at this point we certainly never will.

THAT is why your post was beautiful (and cruel) sarcasm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.