CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2941
    On negotiations.

It's fairly simple. We are negotiating with them on selling our 80% of Morilla SA. For SFA apparently. rolleyes.png
    The buyer is negotiating with Morilla SA and creditors on things like debt forgiveness and due dillgence of the project. Given they are a major player in Mali mining, it's not hard to see them being in a far better position to handle those negotiations anyways.

On the BOD staying on another 3 months.

Don't you want a distribution? That sees them staying on another 12 months. So no point crying about 3 months of salary, is there? I mean it would be great if they and the MD had their remuneration halved, but I can't see it happening unless your group got another 3 BOD members voted up to vote that way. A situation that is unlikely in the extreme given it would be cost neutral having the extra 3 anyways....

On Performance Shares

The conditions precedent for awarding them had to happen by today I think - but the conditions were technically all met ages ago. They can still be awarded to them up to October 3, no? They should renounce them, it certainly is a moral test of those on the BOD. Legally it seems they can get them if they vote that way. Interesting who votes given they surely have to recuse themselves of voting on their own. So perhaps your group might bring pressure to bare directly on the MD by requesting a face-to-face.

On Cash

Majority of Treadstone fee will be paid later - success fee in getting a deal up will be the most substantial component. Surely at least a couple of mill. Substantial legal fees will no doubt be due soon too.

Last edited by WoodySpoon: 02/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.