FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-131

1. 6,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4327
    re:
    I honestly don't want to spend any additional money to prove a point with these people and us shareholders most likely would have to pay out of own pockets to fund an exercise and FFX would use shareholders money to defend , a double loss .

A bit like the comical situation the shareholder group is in now!
    The Company using the Company lawyers (thus company financed, with shareholders funds) to thwart / delay shareholders that are financing lawyers used for advice in any shareholder actions being considered.

or (if it wasn't so costly) comical that the Company had (prior to Plant being retrenched in October) had a Chief Financial Officer and a Finance Manager (Harris) employed on the payroll and couldn't manage to have the financial accounts kept up to date, and had to pay (circa $330,000) for the services of PwC. I get that the full yearly accounts would have been a nightmare but to not have the 6 month accounts (period ending 30 June 2022) up to date and submitted on time (were due mid September 2022) as a minimum is/was poor Corporate Governance.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.