FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Thank you to @camban re: "Two points I’d add to all the useful...

1. 6,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4385
    Thank you to @camban
    re: "Two points I’d add to all the useful discussion and reflection here: the current “20c” FFX share price is nothing but a point in time closing price, from when none of us had any information or knowledge on what had been going on inside FFX. It shouldn’t imo be used as some sort of marker or yard stick for true valuation."

post: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-shareholder-update.7454587/page-143?post_id=68579513

Worth having another read?

If I held 100,000 shares in FFX and received $0.2548c per FFX = $25,450 at your above calculations.
    100,000 FFX calculated to equate to 17,800 LLL shares (post escrow) equates to $22,517 (@ $1.265c per LLL share at todays value) add $2,000 for the cash return @$0.02c per FFX share = total of $24,517 - all based on the current share price of LLL.

Ask yourself, what will the share price of LLL be in 12 months time?
    Assumptions made if any Corporate offer was based on an LLL price of $1.265, remember the purported Corporate Transaction commenced in December 2022 - some 7 months ago.

If/when any purported deal gets to the point of being sent to a meeting, what would the price need to be to accept?
    I agree some will want the cash now, hence why the Company has taken the route they did, was to appease those wanting equity now versus those (activist group) wanting the return of LLL shares.

Personally, I am also quite surprised at the amount of discussions that have revolved around the "alleged binding FFX deal for Morila / LLL shares."
    Motives questionable to say the least . . . owe hasn't replied to my email in regards to the "alleged binding agreement."

Anyone that still has a copy of the recorded AGM, should have another listen ..... the sale of FFX 80% stake of Morila SA & the FFX Corporate Transactions are seperate negotiations ....... SMH.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.