FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-68

1. 4,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Look , i think any deal to sell FFX after Morilla off load is very nearly dead in the water. Reason is that there is only about a month from next week (Monday?) when the activist group submits the necessary paperwork and the EGM will likely be called for what , first week of August?

I was disappointment that the board did not acknowledge the activist group (per say) in the latest update announcement. Seems its all too late for some communication between the parties...OR the board 'is letting' the activist group force their hand - in other words its 98% certain we will get cash back and LLL shares back after escrow and indeed from the announcement ;

'The Company has already commenced the steps required to undertake a return of assets so that thereis no unnecessary delay in delivering this in the event the Process does not deliver an outcome.Currently, these steps relate primarily to the process to obtain a class ruling from the AustralianTaxation Office as to the tax treatment on the return of Assets. Any return of Assets will also requirethe approval of shareholders.'

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.