BIT 2.22% 4.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: Shareholder Update, page-187

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I think you make valid points @$$$$$$$

Abs agree that there has very likely been amazing, tireless, undoubtedly critical work put in here. Genuinely horrific to have such good intent at the mercy of those I gather seeking some day-trade outcomes.

Without being too facetious, this is modern day dynamite !
    Surely theres more than a reasonable bottle of scotch from BWS and an afternoon off in this for the team if cure and hiv/covid are used in the same sentence?

Can imagine the scene though? A young guy in a yellow vest, on an surprisngly battered electric bike turns up at the front door and inquires "BIT?... here?'

In the distance there are a multitude of car accidents occurring, smoke rising into the air, (coincidently?) along the route of the rider. (Anyone investing in drone plays?).

With an affirmative response from the team at BIT, a bottle and package are handed across. There's a letter attached to the package that reads

"Hi from the good people here at the Nobel Prize. We've been on hot copper a bit recently and we noticed you've cured hiv/covid and we thought wow! What a blast!, why did you not say?

So very sorry for the belatedness here werent sure who to give this to, the ceremony was spectacular, wouldvr been great to have you along.

Also, again very very sorry, how do you say ? Soz ?, but this is the best (sweedish scotch) they had on sale at BWS in this afternoons, hope you enjoy it.

If you have the time, there's a medal and some cash as well, cheerio

"Ridiculous right? ... so whilst I've made it clear I've invested on a personal, lets say speculative basis, the comms, the investor relations, the corporate presentation, the price mismatch vs prospective outcome etc, etc currently make its potentially amazing, yet difficult to explain to clients.

I appreciate that may be an undertandaby low on the priority list for BIT, and even accept it may be desireable not having a broader register.

Surely, however, theres some capacity for holders to legally do more here, and a middle ground to be found.

Nobody wants valuation or perception to disaffect the central outcome or investors.

No idea of the validity of this question, and appreciate your point @$$$$$$$$ about checking the list twice before lining up the Christmas presents, but did this Nobel Prize potential work, have to 'grab a ticket and get in line' ? Did nobody ask if the staff knew who they were?

Is the red carpet only at the exit ? Its COVID not a coal mine, right?

Sentiment - Excited and still Perplexed (not angry btw)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $41.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $31.64K 708.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 259000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 17361 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.