BIT 8.00% 2.7¢ biotron limited

Hi Edved. The problem is not a particular lab dragging its feet,...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Hi Edved.
    The problem is not a particular lab dragging its feet, it is the whole process of characterizing the drugs properties, interactions, dose responses and multiple trials looking at effectiveness in a range of situations of age, sex, race and interacting drugs and diseases. Lists of effects vs placebo and many more trials. As I said in my first post suggesting looking at as typical modern drugs regulatory requirements it may just be the start of a long process.

I'm seeing some peoples comments on this forum who seem to expect the work to be done after the world shattering cure for everything announcement then the millions rain down and huge profits are made. Sorry, but that's not how Warren Buffett made his billions.
    I am overweight in BIT and am optimistic but many drugs get pulled off the market after problems not anticipated earlier. It was only 8h ago I was reading that development of an investigational drug, danuglipron, that was halted due to side effects. Nothing related to BIT other than showing the process can result in late disappointments.
    Nevertheless I remain positive on the data so far. I personally am a holder and not even slightly a trader so it is just the end result of drug approval or takeover that I have any interest in. You need to sleep well and be patient.
    If I have a really blockbuster stock primed for long term growth, then I plan never to sell and it will be a legacy for my children. Tesla shares rising 20x is an example.
    You are doing the right thing, getting information where you can and making you own assessment. But the share market is fickle. eg my CXO unexpectedly went down 24% and G6M up 32% yesterday.
    Good researching (not "luck") and I hope it works out for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $23.28K 893.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15384 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 396594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.