MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

You clearly missed my point, as I mentioned and agreed, a court...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    You clearly missed my point, as I mentioned and agreed, a court proceeding would have bought a lot of info to the fold and answered many of these hearsay things been thrown around, one particularly we are discussing now. Below was from good ole FP media release the other day -
    “Magnis has never blocked any financing deals and has tried to work with all parties constructively, which is evidenced in the status quo order. Furthermore, the judge ordered mediation between C4V and Magnis which was scheduled for 10 January 2024, less than 48h hours prior to mediation C4V declined to attend.”

With respect to your Shaw mates, I didn’t say I didn’t believe you and doesn’t change the fact it’s hearsay. I wasn’t privy to whatever you claim and you haven’t provided anything to back it up other than a couple of names of which anyone can google. Makes as much sense as me saying I met with Donald Trump, just look him up on LinkedIn.
    I tend to believe an offer was on the table, even chupapi has said as much which goes against his buddy FP media release, my point, so much crap been thrown around it’s hard to keep up and decipher fact from fiction.

Settle down champ, as you say, you were way to smart to invest here, it’s not your money down the drain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.