MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Wow. Frank etc should be beyond embarrassed by this whole...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Wow. Frank etc should be beyond embarrassed by this whole situation. And fair play to the long-maligned journalists questioning their offtakes, I must admit at times I thought it appeared a bit of an unnecessary witch hunt.

Consolidation: My understanding was you have to consolidate subsidiaries for which you have a 50%+ shareholding, so I wonder if their 73% equity has decreased as part of some other external investment bail out that they no longer want to report on? Remember when they couldn’t even get the equity transactions agreed on as part of the annual report debacle… so who knows, there is no clarity in any of this…

Current/Future updates: Their judgement that ‘because it’s no longer consolidated into the accounts means it’s no longer material to report on’ is just bizarre. Unless the equity stake MNS owns is now tiny, of course it is material!

dear oh dear, I feel for those left holding this one, sad I only sold out myself in the $0.20s instead of peak hype of what could have been..

happy to be corrected on the above by the way, genuinely would love to understand what’s going on here since Management are unlikely to explain in full.

ps would love for them to report WHAT IS THE PLAN GOING FORWARD??

can’t wait to see how they play the nachu angle again now, hard to imagine any financier will want FP in charge of their money after this …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.