AVR 3.20% $14.52 anteris technologies ltd

Very quick/hurried notes from question time... feel free to add;...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Very quick/hurried notes from question time... feel free to add;

ADAPT portfolio hitting internal growth targets? “You bet it is”

Future growth targets are still expected to be hit.

$1 million in consumables for Adelaide Hospital. May ‘throw $50k at sales team to take up the slack”

ROI for immunotherapies? “We could move to Phase III based on 58% viral shedding” i.e. we are still on a commercial pathway for HSV-2

Restructuring costs for code red completed? “I think for the most part”

Will the cash balance be topped up from loan? “I will not have a capital raising. We now have a business strategy. There are certainly means and ways to obtain funding without diluting shareholders.”

30% reduction across the board in personnel numbers. He’s not sure what it means in salaries (“we don’t have the data yet”).

The board has a very clear plan on future funding. “We will share that with you as we are able”.

“I know of at least 3 or 4 multi-year contracts that are coming to fruition now.” I think he mentioned “Stanford”?

Cashflow positive – “I’m comfortable we are on track re: previous targets”

(missed something here… anyone?)

Biggest revenue market will be North America, then Europe, then emerging markets

Prof Frazer results in April

Board has ambitions for share price over $2 (although he stressed he can't give forward-looking promises on share price).

Has recently distributed the book “Art of War” by Sun Tzu to the board members

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.52
Change
-0.480(3.20%)
Mkt cap ! $305.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.50 $14.52 $14.25 $522.0K 36.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 321 $14.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.76 150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.