SYA 3.57% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

My experience is that markets hate unjustifieddilution -...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    My experience is that markets hate unjustifieddilution - dilution in itself is not an issue, if the ROC exceeds capital input over the medium term. There will always be those that see all dilution as negative, because that is where they are on their investment journey - but there will be those with more experience and more capital ready to come in when the time is right for them to take advantage of the lesser decisions of the masses.

I have seen this time and time again - I did it with NTD, with SRV, here with with AVZ and SYA at the bottoms of the lithium market and to a lesser degree PLS.

I have some concerns about Australian based spodumene whilst there are ongoing social and market frictions between China, Australia and the US and China has a large proportion of business in the battery making business. What stands out for me with SYA is that they are now multi-continent, it is difficult for China to identify where the spod is coming from and SYA will have the American market backing, being that the NAL properties are on Canadian Soil and a certain executive from Huawei is still being held in Canada, Canada having just had two of its' citizens freedoms unfairly sacrificed over politically motivated charges - the USA in a way, owes Canada.

The USA has a need in the future for locally made batteries, to avoid the issues it has right now with rare earths.

I have opted for the full 30K allocation based on these facts alone.

Where are you putting your money?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $283.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $38.12K 1.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 5100725 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 3691089 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.