HUM 2.27% 45.0¢ humm group limited

Ann: Shareholders to vote on Humm Consumer Finance transaction, page-100

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    So in summary, the deal is very important to LFS and reading between the lines voting no to the deal will more likely than not result in a higher bid from LFS (risk they will walk away but doesn't seem to make sense that they would). I don't disagree with any of the posts re AA, however this only becomes an issue if the sale is voted down and LFS don't come back with a higher bid. Depends on what you believe AA's motives are - what I still don't understand is why he stood down as Chairman - there was no conflict of interest and he hasn't launched a bid of his own.

Still more to play out, but I'm now inclined to vote no with the expectation a higher offer will materialise from LFS - not without some risk, but given where we are at one worth taking I think.

Two really important points made by Ron:
    We are getting the COmmercial business for free, making $30m per year, he expects significant upside for HUM and will hold post transaction.
    He will also hold LFS, synergies are good, 10% dividend, significant upside there too.

DYOR, Unc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.