HUM 0.69% 73.0¢ humm group limited

Jin12345, Some questions / comments relating to each of your...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Jin12345,

Some questions / comments relating to each of your points:

1. The issues I have with this is the share price has been supressed prior to the consolidation phase, so why do you think this will change once that is complete?
    2. Expansion has only just commenced (in the absence of any update from our CEO) so you can hardly call this a HUM risk. And yes, LFS will reap any rewards but you will own LFS shares, so unless you chose to sell them you will benefit from that upside.
    3. Yes HUM is profitable, and it is keeping the most profitable part of the business - this is a really important point that the NO argument consistenly fails to acknowledge.

A question posed to all. AA stood down as Chairman - why? I don't trust him at all to have shareholders best interest front of mind. I expect he would be happy to take HUM private for a low ball figure but not to sell it to LFS for the same amount. It would seem to me that shopping HUM around backfired in that it failed to attract a bdding war, he is now stuck with a price he is not happy with - happy to be corrected on this view.

Thanks, Unc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $358.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $179.6K 249.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49304 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 23087 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.