CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

I have been trying to do some research as to relationship...

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    I have been trying to do some research as to relationship between revenue and share price. The size of CWE is interesting. It certainly is now a medium sized enterprise. ASIC defines a small business as: For example, ASIC regulates many businesses that are 'small proprietary companies', which means a company with two out of these three characteristics:
    • an annual revenue of less than $25 million
    • fewer than 50 employees at the end of the financial year, and
    • consolidated gross assets of less than $12.5 million at the end of the financial year.
    Certainly CEE is larger than a small business enterprise. I got hold of a copy of the top 500 private company list for Australia in 2016. The 500th private company by revenue is ASI solutions with a revenue of 63 million and 110 employees. I am interested if the forward revenue projections of CEE being 22 million for 2017 includes the expected ramping up from 60 mW to 200 mW. IF it doesn't then maybe there could be an expectation that revenue may increase 3 fold. Which would put CEE in the top 500 private companies. Now obviously it is a public company the nearest I could find on revenue is clean seas tuna which had revenue of $20 million and a market cap of 46M. The share price is .034 cents. So not really much to go by there. Like you, I expect a lot of announcements now it is one entity and hopefully this will make things clearer. Especially can't wait for a clearer picture of not just revenue but profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.