IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Shares and Options to be released from Escrow, page-69

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Ahem, cough. Not sure how you came to these conclusions? I trust you read and understood my message?
    anyhow, its value now is just a few $1000 and hardly worth the time to delve deep or bother. As I said, I should have listened to my gut feeling. Ill share a little more for you then, the guy was trying to repay me in some sought of kindness and he was somewhat sold and informed by a friend. Now we all hear that. I get several recommendations by those in "the know" each week and they are usually quite disappointing should I have jumped on their hot tip. As it was much less than a % of what I was doing that week, I actually said for him not to do it etc read a lot over 5 hours or so hours. Found large discrepancies in their web site releases. Going against the better judgement I had, I did take a punt. Regretfully, but its not a concern and hardly relevant. just sometimes we take a punt, I don't use horses. I trust you understand and don't feel the need to bring forth negative connotations.
    I hardly ever followed it, so I wasn't going to put a 100 "gorilla's" on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.