SUM 15.9% 25.5¢ summit minerals limited

Lol, the 'conspiracy theories' continue and it's absolute...

1. 11,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Lol, the 'conspiracy theories' continue and it's absolute rubbish.

I've been a member here since 1999 and I've seen these types come and go over the years, including changing nicks and having multiple nicks.

I don't know any other member on here and have merely observed today that another poster was using similar descriptions to illustrate what has been going on here.

I am not in collusion with anyone and have no interest in buying this stock at any price. My interest was piqued when I noticed all the rampers jumping on board cheering each other on and so I ran some technicals which turned up some interesting results which I must say have played out perfectly. I believe the pump and dump here has cost investors money and I find that disgusting.

Members can make up their own minds as to who is genuine and who has skin in the game and is posting disinformation and recommendations to spruik the stock. I have simply posted a factual technical analysis but this is being met with such anxiety and false inuendos that its raising some red flags, not just to me but clearly others on this thread.

For the record, I took an interest in SUM and DRO when members were piling on with ramps and flaming any negative posters. I ran the technicals on both and called them correctly down to a specified target level. Transhcansinatra 2, Rampers 0.

Last edited by trashcansinatra: 02/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.035(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 26.0¢ 22.0¢ $263.0K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12852 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 37748 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.