SUM 2.70% 18.0¢ summit minerals limited

Not sure what more people want, when I'm looking for highly...

1. 6,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1654
    Not sure what more people want, when I'm looking for highly promising stocks I look for cash on hand, low shares, low market and at least one project that has high potential.

SUM has under 100-million shares on issue which is very low when most stocks at this end of the market are 500m to 3-billion.

- 81,877,938 ord. shares
    - $6-million Cash
    - $14.74m Market Cap at 18c
    - $8.73m EV
    - Niobium + Tantalum project in Brazil with very high grade rock-chip samples, regardless of what a bunch of nobody's like to say; if they were 1% it would be called a duster. The samples (hand picked or not) provide an indication to the potential.
    - Active works with results due soon
    - Permits in progress for trenching and a drill campaign (this will be the main catalyst)

Ticks every box, no risk of a CR, not waiting months on months like some other stocks for any works at all to even be done.

The original tenement owner, Sandro Arruda who works for Alex Stewart International and is their Brazil representative; stayed on with SUM to be doing in field, physical work even after receiving some cash payment and 6,000,000 shares (3m escrowed) and 2% royalty. Quite literally the only shareholder actually working for their ownership of their shares in SUM and is aligned with shareholders.

Stocks at this end always have a massive rise up when projects are newly acquired, I've been in them and watched others year after year make 100% to 1,000% over a month or two and the same trolls come in their waves either along the way or after the hype has dyed down.

SUM's advantage now is the very low shares at 81.8m, cashed up with $6m and a low market cap of $14.7m with permits for trenching and drilling in progress to come.

The only risk is the drilling which is every mining stock; either they have a mineable Tantalum and/or Niobium resource or they don't, not one of us know until that drill hits the ground and the results come back.

If results end up being poor, the fall isn't that far from here to shell level of $8m-$10m with $4-5m cash by that point and the process repeats to find another project like all explorers but if the results end up positive then there's significantly more room for SUM to rise from a $14m market cap to $30m/$50m/$100m or more depending on those results and any after.

The potential reward very much outweighs the risk for me.

I rarely post as much as I used to because life is more than just posting on a stock forum constantly and I for one never, ever waste a minute of life posting on stocks I have no financial interest in. On your death bed you won't wish you posted more on that one stock or any stock for that matter, some people really need to take a hard look in the mirror and realise they're wasting away their life and time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $104.9K 582.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 99583 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.