SUM 2.70% 18.0¢ summit minerals limited

Lol, how about you prove up your allegations of "collusion" and...

1. 10,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Lol, how about you prove up your allegations of "collusion" and "down ramping" while you're here tonight. You were on the chart thread so don't tell porkies. You were trying to shut down technical discussions.

And guess what champ, since you claimed otherwise... I live in post code 3104, look it up. Who else lives near me? Guess who? I'll name some streets nearby, Kelvinside St, nice homes, quite a few demolished now and replaced with Georgian replicas, Sinclair St, that's where the Silvagni Family lived and raised SOS. His kids went to Marcellin same year as mine. Do you want me to take a picture of the freeway works down the bottom of Balwyn Rd in the morning and post it? If I do that you can take a screen shot of your SUM trades and post please. S0ounds like a good deal and quite fair to me.

Oh, and I never drew a connection between your frequent posting commencing late May 2024 and the free listed options issued to the two entities mentioned, so why do you feel the need to allege that I insinuated it's you?

Anyway, would you like that picture in the morning just to prove I'm here in Post Code 3104, come to think of it I could take a picture of the shopping centres in Greythorn and Nth Balwyn to boot. I'll use my good fuji for ya. Nyt nyt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.