SUM 2.13% 24.0¢ summit minerals limited

Why would management buy in for 100k on a dog? They must be...

1. 8 Posts.
    Why would management buy in for 100k on a dog? They must be confident here?

Summit’s Managing Director, Gower He commented, “Our Equador Project appears to be the gift that keeps on giving, as we possibly have a multicommodity Project on our hands. Not only do we have amazing Niobium assay results, but we also have extraordinarily high Tantalum and REE results."

I feel niobium is purposely being made the focus here in order to push the narrative of "it's a pegmatite system you won't get much". Research would indicate tantalum dominates these peg systems and is worth 5x more than niobium.

I remain bullish but flat after this recent dumping. I wish traders would at least show some decency in their behaviours it is not hard to carry yourself with a little bit of integrity but I guess we need to understand our environment and the players within.

I hope $$$$$ is legit he hasn't really crossed any line in my eyes just very excited in the potential here. Maybe us being billionaires from tourmaline crystals was what drove Bigmarn to log in to hotcopper only to downramp SUM.

What I don't like is managements decision to stop further posting of rock chip results etc it is not up to them to decide what the market will like if they have further results show the shareholders. Their actions make it seem like this is just another register clean attempt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $19.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $82.44K 346.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 95186 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 4400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.