ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt I think you are a very intelligent person but haven't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Lockitt I think you are a very intelligent person but haven't learnt yet that no matter our personal beliefs the world moves on and we have to adapt. I am 87 in a few weeks but I move with the times - all my siblings and even their children - and most of my extended family shun social media and are hell bent on retirement. We couldn't be more different - I am on all the social media platforms and I am as ambitious as ever - the iron ore door closes the gold adventure starts at Newman which you can verify on other stocks on this forum. Stay tuned for another deal -
    Lockitt I support a lot of people from my nigh on 92 wife to all the other people who rely on me and I have to keep my nose to the grindstone as my Dad would say- but apart from that I have a burning ambition to find mines.
    Meantime sorry if I wind you up - forget about lithium mate get yourself a metal detector and get up to Newman with us -at $3700 an oz this is the best it's ever been for people who want to do something exciting and worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.