HMD 0.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

Ann: Sheba Expands Pilot to include High-Risk Pregnancies, page-56

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    there is SO much happening in the remote cardiac side of things. The acceptance of remote monitoring for cardiac really seems to be happening which is a massive plus for HMD. This little company seems like a great bridgehead between cardiac, remote monitoring, paediatrics, Telehealth and SaaS platforms.

I read a great article from a cardiac business I’m invested in where they were discussing the merits of smart watches (apple, Samsung, Garmin, Fitbit etc) that are able to detect AF (arrhythmic fibrillation) and how that fits into care models. There was no suggestion that they were medical grade but the general consideration was that if your smart watch shows any sign of AF then go and see a cardiologist. When you consider that US cardiologists we’re happy to accept a warning/highlight from a non-medical grade watch then just how far can HMD penetrate the market with clinical validation and ALL the relevant FDA, TGA etc compliance and regulatory approvals in place??

Once Sheba et al start to actively use all these platforms and devices then the future starts looking fairly bright. The only caveat there is that maybe they are wanting to use Datos as the overarching platform which would knock out a bit of wind from our sails as it’s the integrated platform+device+Ai that we are trying to achieve?

lots of things moving towards alignment..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $3.976K 165.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2007082 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 263773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.