HMD 0.00% 2.1¢ heramed limited

this mob are expanding into Rwanda of all places on earth… for...

1. 2,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    this mob are expanding into Rwanda of all places on earth… for those who don’t know about Rwanda, back in the 1990’s there was a MASSIVE genocidal civil war between the Tutsi and Hutu et
    hnic groups and machetes were the main weapon of choice. Absolutely horrific stuff, over 1m people dead.

Rwanda produces AMAZING coffee that sells for a hefty premium… until neighbouring villages get jealous and burn down the farms etc.. loose place, great coffee, questionable place to go for any reason…

So now BBLN Babylon Health, an Ai based health tech business is opening up shop in Rwanda… how does this have anything to do with HMD or Sheba??? Not a lot directly but Sheba is very active in the 3rd World which is an area that can take on remote healthcare models as it isn’t a challenge to the existing system as there is t one to compete with. Kind of like Chinese farmers having faster internet than Australian capital cities as there isn’t a copper network to replace, everything just went wireless..

HMD is at the crossroads of an ENORMOUS world of opportunities in the very near term. If BBLN can see value in Rwanda… what limits exist on the take up of HeraCARE?? I’ve got a few investments in Nigeria and that place is quite tech focused and conveniently has quite a few kids born all the time…

I really won’t be surprised if HMD moves into someway like Nigeria in the near term. Rwanda would not have been on the list of probable locations for Telehealth uptake but that’s the cool part of our world… everything changes.. so many possible outcomes.. Mayo and Sheba are finished trials, not long now before a quantum shift (up or down) for little HMD…

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3854/3854051-7de8f5c66c44b51a7ffeaba4c452d8b0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.