HMD 21.7% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Ann: Sheba Expands Pilot to include High-Risk Pregnancies, page-7

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Interesting that the announcement contains the following paragraph:

"During the pilot, each party will cover it's own costs; HeraMED will work closely with the professional team at Sheba to ensure the technology is successfully integrated into their workflows and IT infrastructure. This work is expected to underpin an efficient adoption for the anticipated full-scale, commercial deployment."

The first sentence is very similar to one used in the last Mednax announcement. I may be reading too much into this, and I haven't worked in the IT arena for 10 years, so I may be out of touch. However, in my experience, this is an unusual approach to a pilot. Normally a pilot is limited in its scope in order to avoid significant systems integration work because first, this usually carries risk, and second it would normally constitute billable work with a nice margin once the full contract is signed.

These two announcements indicate that this work (and associated training in the Mednax case) is being conducted right up front. This looks more like a rollout/implementation to me than a traditional pilot. I believe this is an extremely positive sign:
    It demonstrates real commitment between both parties.
    It allows benefits to be more fully assessed.
    It derisks any wider rollout.
    It makes a formal business case and investment decision much more robust/straightforward, easing the path through governance (this can be a sticking point with larger US companies in my experience).

Naturally, there are no certainties until an agreement is signed. However, the second sentence in the quoted paragraph looks unusually positive to me.

I'd be very interested in other views, especially from any techies out there.

I'm speculating, I could be misinterpreting a couple of sentences, so DYOR etc

Regards

CG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.005(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ $15.18K 742.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 16562 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.