PEK 0.00% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Not selling anything, I do my own research. I'm optimistic based...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Not selling anything, I do my own research. I'm optimistic based on that .

two reasons ore prices are at today's level.

strong USD correlation to ore prices, once we see the fed start to drop interest rates then this will be one catalyst. Gold recently got an all time high and forecast to touch 3000 an ounce this year. I have spent time putting up graphs in the past showing the clear correlation to them both. It's not made up. In fact when it hit $150 few years ago was when USD was at 72 cents AUD , AUD is at 66 cents today and been as low as 64 past year.

China is going through a structural correction, they have had a depreciation environment , bad debts are being cleaned up through bank failures , consumers are still recovering from COVID restrictions . Considering they are the largest renewables market this too has depressed prices, it's all cyclical, now are coming out of that cycle.

if you took time to look at the phosphate drilling to date, even to someone with a basic understanding will see this has a high prospect of adding to peaks value. It's the information available not dreams .

i think most posts that seem to be critical of peak is the time it's taken to get this off the ground. And so it is a basis of their position held that this will continue to be so when announcements continue to dispute that position. Anyhow I'm optimistic and it's a known fact optimism in life gets people further then a pessimistic outlook does , so I'll continue to dream if that's good you see my posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $17.37K 83.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 26001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.