PEK 20.0% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Hello, Lol comical desperationProject remains uncommercial yet...

1. 2,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3602
    Hello, Lol comical desperation

Project remains uncommercial yet the mine is not built so it is not in operation to be uncommercial. are you suggesting because REE pricing is low, no one should develop a mine? it takes time to build a mine, if you do not look ahead then nothing will get built and there will be massive supply gaps. I guess Shenghe are unintelligent as well? After all they have invested 96m which is alot more than the 30 mins you invested.

REE prices sky rocketed in the past and remains on critical element list. The china game has always been to load up, dump and buy-in cheap. REE is a bit offlimits but they have been succesfful in a similar play compliments of PEK using the UK vehicle. If you consider the applications you will see that supply will never outpace demand. If you take out chinese illegal mining REE supply is drastically pulled back. If you look at geopolitical risk you will see the PEK being outside of china makes for great supply chain security and warrants a price premium even if lower grade.

Instead of saying hello to everyone, why dont you tell us what your interest is? Is it to let us know not to buy pek? Why would we listen to you, nothing you have said today makes any sense even with the whopping 30 mins you invested. or is because you are short? I can have respect for someone arguing a short position but only if they disclose it and ofcourse support it with some logic.

Your argument should have been centred around the low valuation received
    Last edited by sf120: Today, 16:18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.035(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.0¢ $255.7K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84434 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 2195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.