TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

This is what happens when you jump into bed with the Chinese....

1. 133 Posts.
    This is what happens when you jump into bed with the Chinese. They have the money and everyone else will need to dance to their tune.

I struggle to see how this is good news in any way, short term or long term. Shirt term wise, the SP is going to tank because the LOI is essentially postponed and B&B's just tried to sugarcoat it by saying, there's a bigger fish at the end of all the waiting. I'm guessing the market will not like to wait when it comes to money. So the LOI is a dud for now.

Long term? This now becomes more risky as NH is know tied to Ancuabe which is 6 months away. Instead of getting a "sale" now on a proven product, the Chinese has tied it to an unproven product. Guess what? If Ancuabe proves to be less than NH in anyway, the Chinese are going to run all over BB.

I really hope BB knows how to deal with the Chinese. There might be a light at the end of the tunnel, but unfortunately this announcement leaves a bad taste. Dont show me empty promises of what could be 6 months from now. Show me the $200mm that was going to be in the bank by the end of this month. Now that's not happening.

Back to the 20s. We can only hope instead on back to the 10s.

DYOR.
    Last edited by smandroid: 02/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.793K 679.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1352644 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 22784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.