SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Sherwood High Grade Zone larger than expected, page-111

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3315
    Hey, Dougtags, I will google the guy you mentioned. But with this arvo's googling revealing that Etheridge Operations is in liquidation it's probably a moot point. The past and Rheinhart is irrelevant in context of LNY also looking to progress the development and planning for large scale mining that includes onsite processing. Maybe Bizz will get LT holders their just desserts by scoring the Etheridge plant cheap as chips in the distressed sale... along the lines as others have discussed re Maroon and its plant.

Okay, couldn't help myself, and readily found the dirt on your mate, Denis. I corroborate your disdain for the guy. Whats the bet that the $200,000 cost in fines for poisoning the major Qld river was borne by the shareholders of the responsible company who he was CEO of at the time! Hope you weren't one of those SHs, Dougtags or worse, live near the poisoned river!

As it turns out, our Mark Baker was a Non-Executive Chairman of Etheridge and Denis Reinhardt Non-Exec Director. As the old saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. Anyway, on a brighter note, LNY seem to have a number of options availing themselves to purchase a used plant (possibly) cheap via one of two distressed sales. In the meantime, news re a third party toll processor needs to hit the ASX board soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.