SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Hi Shellbell,A pretty good overview of current events and...

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Hi Shellbell,

A pretty good overview of current events and possibilities to come.

Whilst I agree with your comments on the disgruntled shareholders I don't think that Bizz will be sitting on his backside.

I am not sure if he will be concerned with the shareholders views and discontent.
    I think he has a Grand Master Plan in place which will be exposed in due course.

Instead I think they will be working fairly hard in the background trying to consolidate the various agreements that they are looking to put in place.

A further good Assay Ann would be good to see.
    The acquisition of a existing and or new Plant sign off would be good to be closed shortly.
    Turning dirt would be good to see and becoming an on-going Miner or Producer is what we require.

Getting through the myriad of issues at hand is what is required to be closed out and hopefully they are ticking off those boxes as the weeks go by.

They have already told us that they are progressing well.

Shell. You are correct Bizz is heavily invested in Laneway and I just can't see him lazing around and being idle.

I belief that in the next couple of weeks we should see a serious of ANNs confirming what they will be doing - If this happens and everything is positive then it's possible that the current SP Price will take a sharp rise.

If everything is in place then this should run.

There are other companies comes out there who are situated around a shining light that are running up on nothing or very little announcements. We on the other hand have a recent ANN with very strong substance that should have caused this to bolt out of the stalls.

Instead it stayed in the stalls appealingly being held back.

I am sure it's not just market perception - time will tell.

When investors see a buck can be made on a investment they will come in droves.
    Lny is no different in fact they are ripe for the pickings with a very cheap current SP which investors can take advantage off.

Lets hope we see a positive ANN next week which delivers on their Stratergies as we all would like to see the SP starting to run up the ladder.

As for various posters that have discussed this coming being a Lifestyle Company that will only occur if it becomes successful which I believe the BODs will want to see for them and the Investors in general.
    That is when we can start to talk about Lifestyles.

All I want to see is this company being successful and have immediate lift off letting the SP run which is what everyone one wants to see happening.

Shellbell great to see your positive Post mate.

Trusting everyone has a safe weekend.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.