MGX 0.00% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

Ann: Shine Iron Ore Project Update, page-11

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    and are they really so hard working as I stated earlier. the more I think about it the more I start to think that maybe the bod is pretty lazy. after all the bod is supposed to run the company yes? what have they been doing with all the $$ made and have done nothing about the dvividend or even buying up some lucrative money making concerns. they do not even bother to communicate with us the shareholders. so glad i was able to top up my parcel for an average of 35 cents. cos I have used the sales since then to buy up other bettrr stocks.. just read the response to the asx on the WCN site. now they do sound pretty hard working and making plenty of $$ too. hmm anybody out there with the energy to join the BOD would needing to be pretty skilled to turn this little opportunity into a big one.. like the skills needed to really assess the competence and motivations of the existing BOD. not sure i should leave my sentiment as a buy now..and not even sure I ought to leave this post here... just getting a bit frustrated with this mob.. so please do not read anything into what I say here.. not a anyways//

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.