MGX 0.00% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

hey there, I would not imagine that they are having any face to...

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    hey there, I would not imagine that they are having any face to face meetings for shareholders to attend at the moment.. have been on the laptop doing other things since your post like looking up the main shareholder who owns 33.22% like APAC Resources Ltd (formerly Shanghai Merchants Holdings Limited) and Paradice Investment company. It does appear that Paradice sold out their holdings in mgx last year and maybe was then bought up by Apac.. not sure about that.. but it does look like the apac mob do have some anglos at the ceo level but the rest is all based in Hong Kong and set up to look for commodities for the needs of china... hmm did not realise this cos I have been too lazy and too crook to keep up with research for over a year now.. so my bad, hmmm not sure what to do here. cos apac only own 33% or just under that atm.. but for sure somebody is keeping the price down to no doubt accumulate more equity in MGX.. apac are an interesting mob for sure..... but my hnch is they are all about etting iron ore out of the ground for china and not interested in the share price of the company.. or of any of our needs as shareholders..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $89.22K 207.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1278 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 58576 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.