LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

The wall of selling pressure is punishing the stock. And she's...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The wall of selling pressure is punishing the stock. And she's leaking in the wrong direction.

I had been a supporter/ watcher of LKE waiting for the volume buying support before taking my position. It looked, two weeks back, that things were setting up with a swing in momentum and support. That would make the move to 16c and find a new bull base. However, the chart does not look happy and LKE is heading for low 8's possibly even 7's. LKE stock has suffered a slow death with each attempt to resuscitate meet by a wall of sellers. The sell side is heavy and this will take some buying conviction to get through. The news may well be more grim at the coal face, hence LKE leaking in the wrong direction.

For a while the market had seen 10.5c as the base, now that base has eroded away... where to next?

I have moved my sentiment from HOLD to NONE. There is little of interest for me here until the price and volume show some life. DYOR etc.

I wish holders well, you may have to sit through a humdinger of a drawdown before things get underway.
    Last edited by SnooperNZ: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.