CLZ 14.3% 0.8¢ classic minerals ltd

Moderated. My opinion only blah blahSorry Madhu and String...

1. 659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

Moderated. 

My opinion only blah blah

Sorry Madhu and String Pullers!!! You're actually all the greatest and following the wisdom of others I would like to update my view to the following:

"yeah CLZ are tha best their is and will be mining before xmas becose thay know all their is about minning and paper is golden and we love paper and dont evan wurry about the suspension becose it was all stupid asx fault they unfairly trageting us and we done nuthing wrong thatz why no need for corp update anywhey we have strategy and corp suprot from namija holdings (which according to financials released today only costs $300k per year) so we will be ok"

In all seriousness, there is no doubt that CLZ have excellent ground. There is no doubt in my mind that the suspension will eventually be lifted and we will see some growth in SP. There is no doubt that the position of the company is fundamentally better than it was 12 months ago, even with the suspension and noncommercial consulting agreements in place. 

Good luck Dean with your continued efforts in turning around this old harley. If anyone is gonna find massive deposits in the tenement package - its you mate! I'm going to bow out of HC conversation for now but will be watching and waiting to dump my shares when the time is right.

Good Luck to Most Holders and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.45K 725.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6273278 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 806040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 143517
Last updated 15.12pm 03/05/2024 ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.