SBM 7.69% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

I am hoping the big holders are breathing down the neck of...

1. 11,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 622
    I am hoping the big holders are breathing down the neck of Lehany and the BOD directors after the crappy quarterly report.

It seems that the ratings downgrade made a difference, but I doubt that will be enough without constant pushing by the big boys. Like I said, I talked to SBM about hedging a couple of months ago but they were not interested and I wrote a letter to them soon after the day the quarterly report came out - telling them to get their house in order - got a polite reply saying they had things under control!

Luckily I was out of here waiting for a some direction in the POG before trying my luck when this big fall in the share price came over the last few days.

I do not know if it was the smart thing for me to buy in today - share price looks pretty weak to me and the big holders must be peeing themselves over how this company is being run and want to get out.

Where is the announcement of further cost savings and the show of urgency about the company's situation?

Still there may be a very risky but profitable trade here - or I may get a kick up my rear.

loki (watch out for the falling POG)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.213M 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 361025 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 1595913 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.